At Yamaha we’re leaders not followers - so we like to do things our way. And when you take a look at the WR250F's high-tech 'reverse' engine, you'll see that what may look ‘wrong’ to some people is absolutely right for you!
For improved power and rev feeling this winning 4-stroke gets a whole range of engine performance upgrades inspired by our Enduro World Championship race bikes. And for class leading handling and cornering characteristics there’s a compact new YZ250F-based aluminium chassis with optimised suspension settings.
New graphics and blue rims give you the genuine factory look. And with Yamaha durability and quality as standard, this bike is the right way to go.
- Lightweight, compact and agile 250cc, 4-stroke
- Potent fuel injected engine
- Redesigned reverse cylinder head
- Updated compact aluminium chassis
- Enduro clutch with wide ratio 6-speed transmission
- Switch-free electric starter
- Optional plug in Power Tuner for easy tuning
- Outstanding suspension performance
- Top mounted, quickly removable air filter
- Centrally located 7.5-litre fuel tank
- Mass centralisation for quick directional changes
- 18-inch rear wheel, Metzeler 6 Days Extreme tyres