With its compact chassis, confidence-inspiring car-type 2-seat cabin and high-torque engine, the Wolverine-R is engineered to traverse some of the most extreme terrain out there.
Equipped with fully automatic transmission - as well as switchable 2WD/4WD and Electronic Power Steering (EPS) - the Wolverine-R is ready for you. And for added safety, there's a Seat Belt Inter-Lock system. Go explore!
At a glance
- Flat cargo bed and 680kg towing capacity
- Compact and aggressively styled 2-seat off-roader
- Fully adjustable long-travel KYB piggyback shocks
- On-Command® 2WD/4WD/4WD with diff lock modes
- Automotive style 2-person cab with bucket seats
- Ultramatic® fully automatic CVT transmission
- High-ratio, Low-ratio, reverse and neutral gear settings
- Designed for leisure and light utility use
- Stable and natural-feeling engine braking
- Seat Belt Inter-Lock system for added safety
- Class-leading comfort, extreme off-road potential
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS)