The future of the 2-stroke
The new 2018, 250/300 SE Factory models include many updates that enhance the performance of these 2-stroke models. For 2018 we have continued to invest in these models to provide a motorcycle with unprecedented power, strength and flexibility, we win on all fronts. After a successful 2017 year with the many victories of our team riders Wade Young (300) and Mario Roman (250), the 2-stroke Sherco is once again ready to race the extremes of the world. Lighter and more powerful than ever, you only have to decide which of these machines will propel you to the top this year!
- Neken fork triple trees: weight gain of 15%
- "Diamante" Sella Dalla Valle gripper seat cover
- Ultra-strong in-mold graphics Factory kit
- New Galfer front brake disc
- New neon yellow handlebar pad
- Dual material rear sprocket
- Optimized engine cooling system
- New regulator for the battery charging system
- Electrical harness: stronger and more flexible
- New Ignition coil: more powerful which produces better engine performance
- New FMF exhaust system
- New engine cylinder: 15% weight reduction, new cylinder porting which improves traction and control.
- New combustion chamber: optimizes engine flexibility
- New water temperature sensor to control ignition timing based on engine temperature
- New exhaust valve: Tighter control of the piston-valve clearance to guarantee a better fit. Reduction of the number of moving parts.